What specialists can help with hypophosphatasia (HPP)?

Multiple doctors may be involved in the journey to an HPP diagnosis. For older children or adults, these may include a primary care provider, orthopedist, endocrinologist, rheumatologist, and geneticist.

Additional doctors who may play a role in diagnosing infants or young children include a pediatric endocrinologist, a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, a neonatologist, or a pediatrician. To find a doctor who specializes in HPP, visit the doctor finder here.